Complaints or Concerns
GoodCap Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Audit Committee Charter – Appendix A
Last Updated May 18, 2021
Procedures for the Submission of Complaints or Concerns
Regarding Accounting, Internal Accounting Controls or Auditing Matters
1. The Corporation shall forward to the Committee of the Board any complaints that it has
received regarding accounting, internal accounting controls, or auditing matters.
2. Any employee of the Corporation may submit, on a confidential, anonymous basis if the
employee so desires, any concerns by sending such concerns in writing and forwarding them
in a sealed envelope to:
Chair of the Audit Committee
c/o Corporate Secretary
GoodCap Wellness Inc.
1900 – 520 3rd Ave SW
The envelope is to be clearly marked, “To be opened by the Audit Committee only”.
Any such envelopes received by the Corporate Secretary shall be forwarded promptly to the
Chair of the Committee and appropriate confidentiality will be maintained.
3. Contact information including an e–mail address (Reporting@GoodCap.com) shall be
published for the Chair of the Committee on the Corporation’s website for those people
wishing to contact the Chair directly.
4. At each of its meetings following the receipt of any information pursuant to this Appendix,
the Committee shall review and consider any such complaints or concerns and take any action
that it deems appropriate in the circumstances.
5. The Committee shall retain any such complaints or concerns along with the material gathered
to support its actions for a period of no less than seven years. Such records will be held on
behalf of the Committee by the Chair of the Committee or by outside counsel, if so requested.
6. Appendix A shall appear on the Corporation’s website as part of this Charter